James Knight has practiced in the field of Healing Arts for over twenty years. He maintains a private practice in two locations in San Diego, California and facilitates events locally, nationally, and internationally. Please visit his new website: www.GentleSomaticYoga.com to view his calendar.
His background includes:
- Founder and Director of the wellness center: Carlsbad Center
for Awareness, Carlsbad, CA
- Founder and Director of: The
Awareness Research and Training Institute, San Francisco,
- Graduating Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Environmental Studies and Planning with a minor in Psychology from Sonoma State University, Sonoma, California.
- Teaching as a faculty member at Sonoma State University, while studying for his Master's degree in Eco-Psychology. Classes taught included Psychology of Yoga, Psychology of Meditation, Eco-psychology, Psychology of Wilderness, and Physical Education.
- Teaching Stress Management at Kwatlen College, Vancouver, B.C.
- Receiving certification in Core Energetics, Hanna Somatic Education, massage therapy, and yoga/meditation instruction.
- Receiving an Associate of Arts degree with High Honors in Cultural Anthropology at Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, California.
- Certified Feng Shui Master Consultant: International School of Feng Shui in San Diego.
James continues to enjoy expanding into a broad array of healing modalities. He is continuously educating himself and bringing you the most progressive modalities in the field of Mind/Body/Spirit. .
He is dedicated to helping people find their joy and passion for life by realigning themselves with their true nature.
As well as a therapist, James is also a designer and artist. While taking a 4 year sabbatical from his therapy practice, James was trained in designing sacred spaces. He does this through architecture, interior design, landscape design, and nature photography. He discovered that beauty not only inspires, but it also mirrors who we are and who we are becoming. His specialty is using the ancient philosophy and wisdom of Feng Shui.
Please visit his websites for more info: www.GentleSomaticYoga.com, www.ManifestwithFengShui.com, and www.JamesKnightPhotography.com.
James' ongoing intention is to live and express through the heart.
Latest Videos showcasing James photography
Video: All of my somatic Videos from Yoga Take5 - Note: you must type in "James Knight" in the left search tool to index all video by James Knight
Videos: on YouTube from yoga JP
Natural Healing Guide Published article
Contact James at email@example.com